tiistai 6. lokakuuta 2009

Folded card / Taitekortti


I also do some postcrossing, and sometimes I send cards that I have made. Well, I first try to make sure that the person receiving it has nothing against hand-made cards. This one is not hand-made, but it is self-made. This one I'm going to send to France as a thank you card to a person who sent me a card with her address. (She doesn't live in Paris though, even thought my card happens to have pictures of Eiffel-tower)


Harrastan myös hiukan postcrossingia, ja joskus lähetän itsetehtyjäkin kortteja, jos vastaanottaja on maininnut sellaisista pitävänsä. Tässä kortissa on useampi taite, joten kirjoitus pysyy piilossa. Se lähtee Ranskaan kiitos-kortiksi henkilölle, joka lähetti osoitteensa kortin mukana. (Ja juu-ei, kortin vastaanottaja ei asu Pariisissa, vaikka kortti onkin Eiffel-torni-aiheinen)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitokset kommentista! Thank you for leaving a comment!

To leave a comment:

1) Choose a profile to use from the scroll down field(Kommentti nimellä). If you don't have a profile, use the "ANONYMOYS" option, which is "nimetön" in Finnish
2) "Lähetä kommentti" is the SUBMIT button
3) Sometimes the comment form doesn't function well, please try submitting your comment again if this happens.