perjantai 13. marraskuuta 2009

Preparing for the spring / Kevättä kohden

Yes, I know I'm a bit early and that we're actually just preparing us for Christmas... But since it happened that I found these cute cards for valentine's Day, Easter and Mother'd Day, I had to mention it right away. I'm sure I'd forget all about it by the time that Valentine's Day arrives! Besides, I'm already waiting for the spring, because that's when the sun will return to the northern hemisphere!

Aivan, olen aika varhain liikkeellä asian kanssa. Ja juu, olemme vasta lähestymässä joulua. Mutta kun nyt kerran satuin löytämään söpöjä ystävänpäivä-, pääsiäis- ja äitienpäiväkortteja, niin pakkohan ne on jo raportoida. Ihan varmasti unohtaisin kuitenkin koko asian siihen mennessä kun se ystävänpäivä viimein tulee. Ja sitä paitsi, minähän odotan kevättä jo innolla. Silloinhan se aurinko tulee tänne takaisin!

Thank you Bunny Cakes! / Kiitokset Bunny Cakes!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitokset kommentista! Thank you for leaving a comment!

To leave a comment:

1) Choose a profile to use from the scroll down field(Kommentti nimellä). If you don't have a profile, use the "ANONYMOYS" option, which is "nimetön" in Finnish
2) "Lähetä kommentti" is the SUBMIT button
3) Sometimes the comment form doesn't function well, please try submitting your comment again if this happens.