maanantai 14. joulukuuta 2009

Yule Calendar Day 14 / Joulukalenteri 14. päivä


It's -20 Celsius degrees here, and the sun is rising. I've only kept one ATC myself so far, with similar colouring to today's card, so let's see if anyone wants this one. :-) If you happen to like it and would like to have it, just be the first one to leave a comment below this post. Yes, I know this comment form can be a bit tricky and sometimes you have to re-submit your comment before it appears here, but give it a try! I will be glad to send the card to its new home anywhere on the globe. (I'm guessing that there are no mail services to the regions outside the globe.) Don't forget to e-mail your address to me so that I'll know where to send the card! :-) You can only play once, so those who already have a card, can't have an other one.


Täällä on -20 astetta pakkasta, ja aurinko on nousemassa. Tähän mennessä olen pitänyt itse vain yhden ATC:n, jossa oli samankaltainen väritys kuin tämän päivän kortissa, joten saapa nähdä, pitääkö tästä kukaan. :-) Jos satut tykkäämään tästä, ja haluaisit sen, niin jätä vain ensimmäisenä kommentti tämän viestin perään. Kommenttilomake saattaa joskus olla vähän hankala, ja saatat joutua lähettämään kommenttisi kahdesti ennen kuin se ilmaantuu, mutta siihen ei kannata lannistua. Olen tosi iloinen jos saan lähettää tämän ATC:n uuteen kotiin mihin tahansa maapallolla (Maan ulkopuolelle ei taida olla postipalveluja). Älä siis unohda lähettää sähköpostitse osoitettasi minulle, jotta tiedän, minne kortin saa postittaa. Tähän peliin saa osallistua vain kerran, joten ne, jotka ovat jo kortin saaneet, eivät voi saada toista.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Ok I think I finally have this down! I love the cards and the blog, I also sent you an email already, so hopefully you have my address. Still snowing here in Minnesota, and I agree that the dark days are hard! Kate aka 1 Art Lady

    VastaaPoista
  2. :-) Kate I'm so glad you managed to leave a comment... I know it can be really tricky at times, as it seems that the comment form doesn't function properly. Even I have problems with it and have to re-submit my comments at least once before they appear. Congratulations, these birds will fly to you.

    VastaaPoista

Kiitokset kommentista! Thank you for leaving a comment!

To leave a comment:

1) Choose a profile to use from the scroll down field(Kommentti nimellä). If you don't have a profile, use the "ANONYMOYS" option, which is "nimetön" in Finnish
2) "Lähetä kommentti" is the SUBMIT button
3) Sometimes the comment form doesn't function well, please try submitting your comment again if this happens.