perjantai 25. kesäkuuta 2010

Finally moved + free ATC backing / Viimeinkin muuttanut + ilmainen ATC-tausta


Yes, finally. I have actually moved in the beginning of this month, but it doesn't really feel like that since I'm still in the middle of packing boxes. I don't have enough furniture! I'm desperately needing some cupboards to house all of my folders, books, kids' toys and so on... I have been going through all the flea markets and second hand stores I can think of and so far I have found three book shelves. I'm really happy for them. The local Red Cross flea market has some good quality pieces with affordable prices! I haven't kept it a secret that I'm economically challenged, so I really can't afford buying any new ones. One cupboard I found from trashes close to the building where we live, and I'm now re-painting it. I have also been out of Internet for a good while as the Internet connection I got didn't work at all. I hope no-one has become worried for me yet. ;-) I'm alive and kicking. Here's an ATC backing for dragonfly lovers. Free for your personal use.

Huh, olen vihdoinkin muuttanut! Oikeastaan tein sen kyllä jo kuun alussa, muttei aivan tunnu siltä, kun vieläkin kökötän muuttolaatikkovuoriston syleilyssä. Minulta puuttuu huonekaluja! Tarvitsen epätoivoisesti kaappeja joihin saisi piilotettua kaikki kansiot, kirjat, lasten lelut ja muut epäedustavat tavarat. Olen rampannut läpi kaikki mahdolliset kirpputorit sekä osto- ja myyntiliikkeet, ja tähän mennessä olen löytänyt kolme kirjahyllyä. Olen todella tyytyväinen Punaisen Ristin Kontista löytämiini edullisiin ja hyväkuntoisiin hyllyihin. En ole pitänyt minään salaisuutena sitä, etten ole kovin varoissani, eikä minulla tosiaankaan ole varaa ostaa uusia kalusteita. Yhden pikkukaapin löysin läheiseltä roskalavalta, ja sitä olen maalailemassa uuteen uskoon. Lisäksi olen ollut virtuaalielämän ulottumattomissa hyvän tovin, sillä nettiyhteyteni ei ottanut millään toimiakseen. Toivottavasti kukaan ei kuitenkaan ehtinyt huolestua. ;-) Elossa ollaan. Tässä sudenkorento-koristeinen ATC-tausta henkilökohtaiseen käyttöön.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitokset kommentista! Thank you for leaving a comment!

To leave a comment:

1) Choose a profile to use from the scroll down field(Kommentti nimellä). If you don't have a profile, use the "ANONYMOYS" option, which is "nimetön" in Finnish
2) "Lähetä kommentti" is the SUBMIT button
3) Sometimes the comment form doesn't function well, please try submitting your comment again if this happens.