maanantai 28. kesäkuuta 2010

I Have Been Tagged! / Minut on merkitty!



I have been tagged by Frarin. We have both been trading ATCs at ATCs for all so following that track I will be tagging Peggy apl seeds if she sees this! I haven't had an honour to trade with her yet, but I have seen her lovely hand drawn ATCs at her blog and ATCs for all gallery. The rule was to look up the 6th post I have posted and tell everyone what it is...

And it is my post about VINTAGE PRINTABLES. Vintage Printables is my favourite site ever. It has such beautiful images to offer for free. If you're looking for some quality printable images to hang on your wall, the site is worth looking.

I also remembered the mail art game I took part a while ago. The picture of the end-result is above. This is jam-ATC project called It Starts With A Pencil started by Misti Ko. This piece was started by her with the rubber stamp image of a pencil, I layered it with a Marimekko paper napkin (birches) and then my flickr friend and a highly talented artist bluelotusflower finished it. As you can observe, my collaboration was quite minimal...


Minut on merkitty! Frarin nappasi tägin otsaani, ja nyt minun pitäisi lähettää se eteenpäin. Koska olen tutustunut Frariniin ATCs for all -foorumin välityksellä, jatkan samaa polkua ja merkitsen Peggy apl seeds:n, mikäli hän tämän sattuu näkemään. Sääntönä oli kertoa teille kaikille, mikä oli kuudes blogimerkintäni.

Kuudentena bloggasin Vintage Printables -sivustosta. Se on edelleenkin ehdoton suosikkini, sillä sieltä löytyy aivan uskomattoman hienoa kuvamateriaalia melkeinpä mihin tarkoitukseen tahansa, ja aivan ilmaiseksi. Jos satut etsimään vanhoja kuvia seinällesi ripustettavaksi, niin kannattaa käydä katsomassa.

Muistinpa myös yhden pikkupuuhan, johon osallistuin joitakin aikoja sitten. Yllä olevassa kuvassa on lopputulos. Kyseessä on useamman tekijän yhteistyönä tehty ATC, joka kuuluu Misti Ko:n aloittamaan "It Starts With A Pencil"-projektiin (Se alkaa lyijykynällä). Yllä olevan kortin on Misti aloittanut leimaamalla siihen lyijykynän kuvan, minä kiinnitin siihen lakalla Marimekon koivukuvioisen lautasliinan palasen, ja flickr-ystäväni ja erittäin lahjakas taiteilija bluelotusflower teki viimeistelyn. Oma osuuteni jäi siis melko vaatimattomaksi...

2 kommenttia:

  1. hello, Susie! imagine my surprise when i saw my name on your blog! so the rule is i will look up what i posted in my 6th post and blog about it? i am enjoying your calendar giveaway and sometimes you can see it in my blog when i join the What's on you Workdesk Wednesday. I would love to trade an ATC with you!

    VastaaPoista
  2. :-) You got it right, Peggy! That's how it works. I guess I will have to sneak and look at your desk then. ;-)

    I would need to clean up my whole desk in order to show it to anyone, but then again, that would be a perfect excuse for cleaning it every now and then. :-D I have a BAD habit of letting items accumulate on the desk, but at the time being as I still don't have enough cupboards, the option would be leaving things either on the floor or on a chair.

    I will need to have a look at your gallery one day soon... :-)

    VastaaPoista

Kiitokset kommentista! Thank you for leaving a comment!

To leave a comment:

1) Choose a profile to use from the scroll down field(Kommentti nimellä). If you don't have a profile, use the "ANONYMOYS" option, which is "nimetön" in Finnish
2) "Lähetä kommentti" is the SUBMIT button
3) Sometimes the comment form doesn't function well, please try submitting your comment again if this happens.