tiistai 18. toukokuuta 2010

Over 50 FREEBIE links! / Yli 50 ilmaissivustoa!


I was just counting my freebie links and got the number 55. Wow. It will take a good while to browse through all those sites and blogs. I hope it's time well spent, as I have tried to select the places I have found worth visiting. I'm still collecting more links, so if you know a good place to grab a freebie or two or maybe want to share your own blog, please let me know! I'm always curious to see what you can offer!

Laskeskelin juuri linkkilistani ilmaissivustojen linkkejä, ja totesin niitä olevan jo 55. Huh-huh. Kyllä niitä läpi kahlatessa saa jo vierähtämään tovin jos toisenkin. Ajan ei kuitenkaan pitäisi siinä hommassa mennä hukkaan, sillä olen yrittänyt valikoida linkkejä, jotka ovat vierailun väärtejä. Koetan edelleen kasvattaa linkkilistaa, joten otan mielelläni vinkkejä vastaan!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitokset kommentista! Thank you for leaving a comment!

To leave a comment:

1) Choose a profile to use from the scroll down field(Kommentti nimellä). If you don't have a profile, use the "ANONYMOYS" option, which is "nimetön" in Finnish
2) "Lähetä kommentti" is the SUBMIT button
3) Sometimes the comment form doesn't function well, please try submitting your comment again if this happens.