perjantai 16. heinäkuuta 2010

Free patterned background / Ilmainen kuviollinen taustapaperi


I usually don't make this kind of patterns so let me know if you find it useful or not. ;-) Here's today's freebie for France's sake as she left a comment on my earlier post! This one is 8" x 8" (200  dpi) sized background paper for personal use on cardmaking or maybe for a mini album or even ATCs. Btw, I'm still waiting for someone to recognize that famous beauty on my earlier post... Just click on the image above to open the downloadable image.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitokset kommentista! Thank you for leaving a comment!

To leave a comment:

1) Choose a profile to use from the scroll down field(Kommentti nimellä). If you don't have a profile, use the "ANONYMOYS" option, which is "nimetön" in Finnish
2) "Lähetä kommentti" is the SUBMIT button
3) Sometimes the comment form doesn't function well, please try submitting your comment again if this happens.