torstai 15. heinäkuuta 2010

ATC background freebie

I have been THINKING about going out all day long since it seems to be a fairly nice day out there, but it seems I'm still stuck indoors. Well, for my kids' sake I'm still going to do that though. There are several playgrounds nearby so there's plenty to choose of. I've barely been at home lately as I love the sunshine and hot weather and can't bear to stay indoors just looking outside. Last summer I spend practically indoors because the kids were sick first one, then the other, then the first one again... So this summer I'm trying to take advantage of each sunny day. Have a lovely day each of you!!!

Then as I promised I've got a freebie ATC background for you, a famous beauty from some centuries ago. If you recognize her, I'll post an other freebie. ;-)


Just click on this image to open the bigger file for download. This is for personal use, not for commercial purposes nor to be distributed. Thanks!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitokset kommentista! Thank you for leaving a comment!

To leave a comment:

1) Choose a profile to use from the scroll down field(Kommentti nimellä). If you don't have a profile, use the "ANONYMOYS" option, which is "nimetön" in Finnish
2) "Lähetä kommentti" is the SUBMIT button
3) Sometimes the comment form doesn't function well, please try submitting your comment again if this happens.