tiistai 31. elokuuta 2010

Blogging about crafts (other than paper and freebies) / Uusi käsityöblogi


I have been waiting for comments for a good while over here and I'm now pretty convinced that no-one at all is interested in seeing the rest of the items in my digikit and that I'll actually never get to post the OTHER freebies I've intended sharing with you, so I've made myself busy crafting some real crafts outside the digital world. ;-) You are still more than welcome to take part to my comments game, all of you, and I will be posting as many freebies as I get comments!

Now that I actually have some space for crafting too, I have been sewing, knitting and crocheting. But don't you worry, I have been doing some paper crafts as well. Of course, I'm feeling afwully lonely crafting by myself, so I wanted to share the other crafts with my old friends and those new to-become-friends of you. :-)
Since this blog is reserved for my freebies, digital goodies and paper crafts, I will be talking about my other crafty project on my other blog Susie goes on crafting.

You are most welcome to have a look and craft with me. :-)


Nyt kun alkaa näyttää siltä, ettei kukaan todellakaan rohekene jättää kommentteja, enkä siis pääse postaamaan mitään ilmaista tänne sen enempää digiskräppäys-pakkauksestani kuin muistakaan aikomistani materiaaleista, olen pitänyt itseni kiireisenä tekemällä ihan oikeita käsitöitä. Muuton myötä viimeinkin sain hiukan lisää tilaa, joten olen päässyt ompelemaan, neulomaan ja virkkaamaan. Rohkaisen kuitenkin yhä kommentoimaan tätä blogia, palaan heti postaamaan ilmaisia materiaaleja, kuvia ja skräppisivuja, kun vain joku kommenttia laittaa. ;-)

Tunnen tietenkin itseni kauhean yksinäiseksi, kun väkerrän käsitöitäni itsekseni, joten olen sitten päättänyt höpistä hiukan niistäkin puuhista. Tämä blogi on kuitenkin varttu ilmaismatskuille ja paperiaskartelulle, joten muihin käsitöihin liittyvät jutut löytyvät tästä eteenpäin uudesta osoitteesta! Tervetuloaa kyläilemään Susie goes on crafting -blogissani! Myös viestejä ja linkkejä omiin blogeihin saa jättää, jospa saisin pari uutta blogituttavuutta?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitokset kommentista! Thank you for leaving a comment!

To leave a comment:

1) Choose a profile to use from the scroll down field(Kommentti nimellä). If you don't have a profile, use the "ANONYMOYS" option, which is "nimetön" in Finnish
2) "Lähetä kommentti" is the SUBMIT button
3) Sometimes the comment form doesn't function well, please try submitting your comment again if this happens.