tiistai 17. elokuuta 2010

Thank you France!

France just made my day by leaving a comment so I'll post one piece more for the honour. :-) This is part of my blog comments game which means that I'll post one item belonging to the digikit called "La vie en rose" for each comment I receive. And no, those comments don't need to be praises! They can be suggestions os wishes or critics as well. Just as long as they make some sense... ;-)

I hope you will find some use for this semi-transparent label! I do appreciate a link back if you decide to use it so that we can all enjoy! :-) I'm very curious about the artwork made by others! I wish you all a great day today and please, leave a comment...


This label is in png format so that it's easy to integrate into digital design. Only for personal use, not for to be sold or distributed in any way. Click on the image to open the bigger image for download.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitokset kommentista! Thank you for leaving a comment!

To leave a comment:

1) Choose a profile to use from the scroll down field(Kommentti nimellä). If you don't have a profile, use the "ANONYMOYS" option, which is "nimetön" in Finnish
2) "Lähetä kommentti" is the SUBMIT button
3) Sometimes the comment form doesn't function well, please try submitting your comment again if this happens.